Expand all 125 lectures12:26:06
Working Files – Download These First
0101 What is PHP
What Is MySQL?
Simple PHP Program
The Example Web Site – King Real Estate
+PHP Programming Fundamentals
+Advanced PHP Constructs
+Functions, Arrays, And Strings
+Introduction To MySQL
+PHP With MySQL
+PHP With Advanced MySQL
1 more section
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course.
What You Will Learn
– How to build functional, full-featured websites that utilize MySQL, PHP and other current web development technologies.
– How to install, configure and modify functional PHP constructs and MySQL databases for the web.
– The basic principles and best practices of PHP and MySQL in a relevant, real world project.
Who Should Take This Course
– Individuals and small business owners interested in creating their own fully featured websites with total control over data management, functionality and visual appearance.
– Web developers and programmers looking to learn a new language and set of standards.
– Anyone who has used basic CMS or templates to create basic websites in the past but want much more control.
– Anyone who has tried to learn PHP or MySQL in the past but found it difficult due to a lack of practical examples.
What People Are Saying
“Have to say I was nervous at first, but the authors explanations were very well laid out and crystal clear. The site is coming together nicely.”
“A PHP tutorial that is up to date with current standards…very easy to follow.”
“I come from a design background but I wanted to beef up my knowledge of basic code. This was a nice and easy primer, thanks.”